We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Business Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support company’s daily activities. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in the startup world and build real-world experience working multiple business functions, this is the internship for you.
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Manage diaries, schedule and document meetings and appointments.
• Reminding the technical teams of important tasks and deadlines.
• Assist in resolving day-to-day business issues.
• Communicate with clients if they have any concerns or queries.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Help plan, design and launch business new processes, initiatives and make recommendations for improvement.
• Act as a mediator to help manage various tasks, assignments and projects.
• Generate leads and increase conversion.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Duration Available: for a minimum duration of 6 months.
• Pay: You will be paid a stipend from second month.
• Location Availability: Work from home (Temporary).
• Education & Work experience: Relevant degree in Business Management. Additional training will be a plus. Some experience in an office environment is preferred.
• Knowledge in Digital Marketing or Design software like Photoshop, Illustrator would be a plus.
• Tech Savvy.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Solid organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Develop experience working on a wide variety of projects and functions.
• Gain exposure to a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment.
• Opportunity for a permanent job offer after the completion of the internship.