We are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join our team as a content writing intern. In this role, you will work closely with our content team to research, write, and edit a variety of content types, including blog posts, social media posts, web copy, and more. You will also have the opportunity to work on special projects and assist with content strategy and planning.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with a passion for creating engaging and informative content. You should have excellent research and communication skills, as well as a keen eye for detail. Experience in writing for the web is a plus.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in the field of content writing and to work with a team of experienced professionals. This is a paid internship and we are open to considering candidates for full-time employment upon successful completion of the internship.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research and write a variety of content types, including blog posts, social media posts, web copy, and more
- Assist with content strategy and planning
- Edit and proofread content for grammar, spelling, and style
- Collaborate with the content team and other departments as needed
- Participate in special projects and other duties as assigned
- Strong writing and research skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in writing for the web is a plus
- Pursuing a degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not required
- Location: Remote (candidates must have a reliable internet connection)