Roles & Responsibilities
● Design and execute all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
● Manage social media presence.
● Analyze performance and contribute to marketing efficiency by identifying areas that must be addressed.
● Measure and report performance of every marketing campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
● Identify the latest trends and insights and optimize strategies and performance.
● Create innovative and creative growth strategies.
● Develop, execute, and analyze experiments and conversion tests.
● Collaborate with other departments to optimize the user experience and improve results.
● Planning, monitoring, and assessing results.
Skills & Qualification
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
● Proven experience in the digital marketing industry (0-2 years)
● Experience in leading and maintaining SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
● Experience in creating landing pages and optimizing user funnels.
● Understanding of websites and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, etc.)
● Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
● Experience in creating and optimizing PPC campaigns for all prominent search engines.
● Highly innovative and creative with experience in defining the target audience and developing engaging, motivating, and educating digital campaigns.
● Ability to develop and monitor campaign budget.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
● Should be good in communication.