Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing strategies by analyzing customer requirements.
- Design and execute all aspects of digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design and manage social media presence.
- Analyze performance and contribute to marketing efficiency by identifying areas that must be addressed.
- Measure and report performance of every marketing campaign and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify the latest trends and insights and optimize strategies and performance.
- Create innovative and creative growth strategies.
- Develop, execute, and analyze experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize the user experience and improve results.
- Utilize analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across various channels and touchpoints.
- Optimize user funnels by identifying critical conversion and drop-off points.
- Complete the requirements of the digital marketing department by scheduling and assigning team and following up on work outputs.
- Manage digital marketing team by recruiting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain work output of digital marketing staff by counseling and disciplining them and planning, monitoring, and assessing results.
- Develop performance of digital marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Proven experience in the digital marketing industry (4-5 years)
- Experience in leading and maintaining SEO/ SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in creating landing pages and optimizing user funnels.
- Understanding of websites and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in creating and optimizing PPC campaigns for all prominent search engines.
- Highly innovative and creative with experience in defining the target audience and developing engaging, motivating, and educating digital campaigns.
- Maintain relationships with clients
- Excellent proficiency in marketing and statistical analytics.
- Ability to develop and monitor campaign budget.
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Guiding and subordinate involvement
- Ability to manage Team.
- Should be good in communication.
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Trivandrum