This position will work closely with various clients projects to ensure our projects meet specified requirements, timelines.
• Coding web sites to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application issues, providing diagnostic and analytical support.
• Research, design, and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work.
• Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements.
• Oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable.
• Provide analysis or current programs which includes performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming.
• Perform backend/database programming for key projects.
• Stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
• Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with WordPress development.
• Experience in aws/azure is a plus.
• Extensive experience in custom web application development.
• Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
If you are interested please drop your cv.